2019 Spring Flounder Tournament
Over $2500 in Cash & Prizes!
April 26th - May 5th
Please call us at (757) 336-0569 for tournament reservations.
Click here to download a printable registration form or register online below.
- No lines in water before April 26 @ 6:00 am
- All anglers must be registered before fishing in the tournament
- All fish must be caught on hook and line by registered contestants
- All anglers must comply to State and Federal regulations regarding size and creel limits
- In an event of a tie the fish weighed in first will be the leader.
- All anglers must leave out of Chincoteague and surrounding ports including Queen Sound, Captains Cove, and Trails End
- Daily weigh in end at 8 pm every day at Capt. Steve’s
- Final Weigh in will be at 6 pm on Sunday May 5th
Good Luck and we look forward to another successful fishing tournament!
T-shirts and long sleeve tech shirts will be available for more information call 757-336-0569
1st - $1000
3rd- $420 Cooler
4th- $250 Costa Sunglasses
5th- $230 St. Croix Rod
6th- $200 Penn Gold Combo
7th- $100 Capt. Steve’s GC
8th- $100 GC to Famous Pizza
9th - $100 GC TO Steamers
First 50 entries get a free Captains Bag!
All participants in this tournament hold harmless Capt. Steve's Bait & Tackle and employees for any liability, losses, injury or death resulting from any activity related to and/or during this tournament.